Friday, August 04, 2006

My hell at Wet Sham!!!

Back page headlines as Franc Lumpard excercises his demons. Paulo was this, Hasselbaink was that, I hate West Sham, I hate Liver and Onions .. hoha, hoha ... WTF ... all for 75k a week.

Flat packed computer chairs ... have you ever tried putting one together? You need a team of midgets to do it.

Its Charlton vs the All Whites tomorrow. It should be quite interesting, and I'm actually looing forward to it ... in comparison to the Welling game the other day. Take a kagool though I say.

No new signings !!!!! And the clock ticks on.

I'm still undecided on what mobile to get next.

I've booked a window for my summer holiday. It's a week at the back end of Sept, but I'm not sure where I want to go. It's got to be hot, with cheap booze. Suggestions?

It's a double eviction on BB tonight ... BOTHERED???

My tune of the day: The Freaks Come out at night - Whodini

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com