Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Beep, beep

Well at 00:32 on Wed 9 August I got a text message. It was from the Addicks telling me Djimi and Amdy had signed on. Given that it was sent at 18:15 on the 8 August, I was less than impressed, as it woke me up. I knew by then, and also knew that we had beaten Antwerp 2-1. Another pre-season win ... wonders never cease.

Whatever happened to the days of not knowing who we are linked with until they are holding a shirt up at the Press Conference? Oh that's Old School .. we lost that when Curbs went.

Also what's it with Dowie being the Head Coach??????

How long is BB going on for? I watched 10 minutes last night. Davina give it up gal.

I may venture back out into the garden this evening. Some more bushes to cut down. That's after I have made a fish pie.

My tune of the day: Celebrate - Kool and the Gang

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com