Friday, April 28, 2006

Cup of tea, slice of cake ....

Big Phil, or not Big Phil. That is the question ... or not, as the case may be. Is anyone really that bothered. Do Aston Villa really want Curbo? That seems strange, but what do I know.

At least the sun is shinning, and the kitchen is nearly done. Just a few doors to be painted, and its a long weekend.

Had a great email this morning from Keeley saying how she had been out with Wendal and ended up in SoSho which was full of vile, letchy, drunk cityites. That's the City for you. A quality night out.

This time next week, I'll be OOOP North. My dancing shoes are at the ready.

It's just dawned on me, its Craig Bellamy, Paul Dikov and Robbie Savage tomorrow. So lots of exciting football then!!!! I'm worried they won't let me in the Carvary with flip-flops on. Well flip-flops and a bow tie.

My tune of the day: This Means That - Paul Randolph

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com