Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Summer cold ...

I'm sitting here shivering, sweating and feeling down right horrid. I've taken Beechams, Lemsip, Nurofen ... but so what. I'm eating fruit but want a curry. Summer colds, not big and not bleedin clever.

I was going on a 3 week fitness frenzy starting today but this cold has put paid to that. TBC will have to wait.

Luckily I didn't venture to Foolham on Saturday. It was a right ol dinddong according to SirJimminnyBibblebob. The Pompey game wasn't much better but at least we won. Isn't that the bee all and end all? With a bit of skilly la thrown in. Oh maybe it's just me then.

I had a lovely afternoon over Tottenham way on Friday. Lunch/ dinner with some friends ... Asparagus Fritatas, Salmon and fennel, Chocolate and Pear tart ... rock on. It's funny the old entertaining malarky .... I should do it a bit more often as well.

My tune of the day: Ble Black Jack w/ Shuggie Otis -Mos Def

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com