Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Blogger, blogger, blogger

Well there you go. It's never easy doing this stuff. I tried to load yesterdays up, but couldn't do it until this morning, and now I'm having difficulty loading todays up. It must be all those bloggers, blogging all at once.

I had one of them journeys today. Quite packed, then some muppett kept yawning, but not putting his hand over his mouth. If he breathed out stale air once he did it ten times. It's all about manners. There was the obligatory bag on the inside seat man on the train as well, and he was given a short, sharp reality check when a 20 stoner sat next to him. The look on his face was a picture.

It's May bank holiday on Monday and I'm still wearing a scarf to work. It's damn cold in the mornings. It's been wet as well today, with a dampness in the air. Roll on Southport.

Hopefully the kitchen is in the middle of being decorated. I've only been waiting 3 weeks to get it done. Don't ask your mates to do it!!!! I just hope the turquoise is to my liking.

My tip of the day is try some wild rice ... It's actually quite good.

My tune of the day: Tears/How Long - Frankie Knuckles & Satoshi Tomiie/Essence

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com