Thursday, April 20, 2006

Pearls of wisdom

Page three of the Sun .... not just your 18 year old set of large mamaries. Oh no ... this morning we are greeted by the headline "Hal: My hell as a black" It goes on to say how Halle Berry has told how she wanted to be cured of being black when she was a child. She wished a pill could have turned her white. Right then ... where do I start? Who do you think Halle told this little insight to? A Sun reporter? I doubt it. Looking deeper into it, why would a little black gal in the 60's think like that? Not so much as civil unrest as keeping the black man down. They're doing it now with the the local elections. Where are the Panthers when I need to vote?

What a difference a week makes eh??? Viduka and Southgate are out of Boros UEFA Cup Semi tonight. Couldn't have been last week could it.

I'm still bunged up with this Man Cold. I'm still sweating and sniffling.

So I caught some of the Arsenal game. Why comes to mind?

Oh ... I'm attending a research workshop on ebay this evening. How I get myself into this stuff is beyond me. But it looks like 3 hours of talking about Ebay. I think they will require negaitive vibes about the site. Apart from the odd schyster I have to agree with Jammybob about there being too much stuff on there. There's only so many odd socks one man can purchase.

My tune of the day: Sleep Walk - Joe & Everyday People

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com