Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Professionals ...

I've just been sent this. It's surprising how crap some footballers actually are. This reminds me of Jeff at his best. Although Jeff would have done it from 30 yards.

Then again you could watch this. It's Ice Hockey, and it doesn't look like much at first glance, but watch it in slow mo ... I hope this is what Graeme will be up to now.

I bumped in to Al McDowall this mroning. It's definately a few years since I saw him, he looks exactly the same.

There were a plethora of wheely bags on the train this morning. It seems people must be going away for the Bank Holiday weekend. I've just realised that the Boat party is usually this weekend. But Orrins put it back to the end of May bank holiday. I could have done with a blow out this weekend.

It's Tedmundos birthday on Saturday and so a meal before the Blackburn game is in hand. It's the last home game of the season, and I would have to say what a season it's been. NOT!!!!

My tune of the day: Direct Me - Reese Project

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com