Tuesday, April 11, 2006

THAT GRIND STONE

Right ... it's pishing down with rain, it's cold and I'm 27. Happy days.

3 days in Barcelona isn't exactly enough time. I got to do the Gaudi and Picasso stuff ... saw the Camp Nou (disappointed) sat on the beach, had a look in Zara home, and drank loads of Sangria. Thre was still a long list of places and things I wanted to see, so I'll have to go back. Luckily I didnt have to go on a tourist bus, bloody tourists.

It's the Boro match tomorrow. It's a 12:30 meet to catch the football special. With it being a football special it will have crap facilities. I can see it now. No sandwiches, or water ... being held outside Darlington as they turn the track around. At least the journey home will be good ... **shakes his head**.

It's easter weekend. I have a lunch at Keeleys Friday, and then a long relaxing weekend. I hope you have a good one.

My tune of the day: Loyal to the game - tUPAC

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com