Monday, April 24, 2006

Run rabbit ...

I only have admiration for the peeps that do the London marathon. I would have to say wild dogs would not drag me round that course. 26 point something miles ... that's why buses were invented. I would say however, that I think a lot of people were stupid in allowing Jade Goody to start and run as far as she did. Then again maybe they had their own agendas.

So the last 10 game syndrome has finally started down at the Valley. Some stupid sods would have paid to go to the Reebok, including Vince no doubt. I was there last season when we got stuffed, so I wasn't going to put myself through that again.

West Ham got to the Cup Final. It just goes to show what you can do with average players, and reiterates what a shower of shite we really are. If Alan Curbishley can be England Manager so can I. The difficulty is deciding that Thomas Myhre is playing badly. He let that freekick in against Boro, threw the ball in against Bolton, give Anderson the last two games. What was the point in playing Perry aginst Bolton? We all know how they play, so we should have played Fortune. There's no point in bleeting about it after the event.

The new Doctor Who!!!!! It's absolute crap. It's not even funny now, and the gay wolf on Saturday was lame in it's entirety.

I've had a day from hell at work today. The realisation that you are dealing with idiots brings it home to you.

My tune of the day: Bring Me Love - Copyright & Imaani

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com