Wednesday, April 05, 2006

The Gym

It's a strange old thing. I'm back into the swing of it right now, and enjoyed an hour of Body Attack this lunchtime. It was Body Max yesterday and TBC on Monday. I'll get there eventually when I stop eating crisps.

However it does surprise me the amount of people who go but don't really put the work in. Half way through the Body Max class as I'm trying to keep the bicep reps going I noticed two women chatting away. They were curling the exquivalent of an envelope, no sweat no tears ... what's the point. Today as I walked towards my class I notice three women sitting on the excercise bikes. Each of them reading a paper!!!!! All that was missing was the berret a basket and a french stick. If you go to the gym work it. That's the whole point.

It's good to get back in the groove after a few months off just before Christmas, but I think I need to actually slow down a wee bit. Maybe do 4 days instead of 5. Just thinking out loud.

I've just booked the train and plane up to Southport in May. Hopefully the weather will be good. There's a Chuff Chuff in Blackpool on the Sunday night. Nuff said.

My tune of the day: Over and over - Sylvester

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com