Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Twenty two years ...









Can you believe I was 5 when the greatest Soul Singer EVER was shot dead!!!!!!! Time does indeed fly. It's dawned on me that you are a long time dead .... so enjoy life, infact Choose Life.

I'm looking forward to Barcelona on Friday. It's hotter than it is here ... so I may have to take flip-flops. I want to see this.

It's Bibbobs birthday today, he's lost 3 stone in 7 months by eating cabbage. I don't want any of his birthday cake.

It seems like Don from the cricket club got married. Congratulations are in order there, but I'm not sure when you know that this would be the "one"!!!!!

I'm also looking to go to Lahores on Thursday. I did consider Tayyabs but Mush said Lahores has better starters. The lamb chops are exquisit.

Blimey, I've just had a text to say the Boro match is a sellout. Unbelievable that on a Wednesday night 5000 of us will be let down ooop North.

My tune of the day: Ain't nothing like the real thing - Marvin Gaye Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com