Monday, April 03, 2006

High ho ...

I'd like to give a big shout out to Smudge who got me a ticket for the free train this morning. Operation Riverside is in full effect. It's turned into a 4 hour dry train journey though, which could be a bind. Oh well, a book of crosswords and a Sony Walkman will help.

After paying 30 notes for the shite at West Ham yesterday I nearly knocked Boro on the head. It was total pants and both Big Bent and Inspector Spector were inept. I just feel sorry for Little Bent who can't do it all himself. It was fun to see Konchesky try and give it in a sort of "I don't care" sort of way but he is quoted as the Chicken Run quickly drowned them out!!!!! I must of missed that bit. I remember when the est Ham Chicken Run was full of bald balloon heads. Yesterday it was full of puss from spotty herberts.

I watched Bullet Boy over the weekend. Quick a dark, harrowing film made within the BBC remit. It was better than I thought it would be. It's another that I would recommend.

Ended up in Pizza Express on Saturday afternoon. That was after finding a parking space. I always forget how overly priced their food is, that is until the bill turns up.

It's now only 4 days until a trip to Barcelona. In fact this will be my first ever trip to Spain, taking away the Canary Islands. I'm practicing my "Holas".

My tune of the day: Holiday - Roy Ayres

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com