Wednesday, April 12, 2006

It's a long day

Up at 6:30 to drive over to Charlton ... just in case. I left the car over there so when I get the coach back from Kings X, I can jump in and go home as oppossed to trying to hail a cab. There will be 800 people crammed into Valley Cabs at 4 oclock in the morning. Not a pretty sight.

To answer the questions ... yes 27, yes Tupac ... and yes the tourists in Barca had big rucksacks and yawned with their mouths open. What that's all about I do not know?

I suppose one mans yawn is another mans stifle. One mans rucksack is anothers holiday. But do you have to do it on my train ... in my face?????

I was upgraded to Business Class on the return from Barca. Redirected as well from Heathrow to Gatwick. My brother now tells me that I should have received about a hundred notes in compo. Blimey, the things you find out.

Chantelle and Preston are getting married. Move on.

My tune of the day: Hold yourhead up high - Inaya Day

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com