Thursday, September 21, 2006

The King of Spain ...

Blimey, I didn't see that one coming. Page 15 of London Lite .... Inane, sometimes inept ramblings from deepest, darkest South London. Well they got that bit correct, but Spain isn't Sweden, and as much as I would like I can't be King of more than one kingdom.

I'll be King of the Balearics next week though ... and I'm going to Lord it like a Lordy thing. A newish case has been purchased, basketball tops and shorts rolled. All I need now is sun cream, and insect repelant. Then I'm packed.

I'll be missing the Arse game. Thierry Henry can kiss my arse ... vaaaavaaaa f'n vooooom.

I can't really believe how hot it is. There's me in jacket and baseball cap ... when I should be in speedos and swimming cap. I think I'll be sitting in the garden tonight.

I've just had an email about tidying the office. A clean desk policy. I'm not sure if they are having a pop about the 15 magazines and newspapers on my desk, or the ream of filing. It made me laugh anyway.

Lloyds have advertised a savings account at 8%. Blimey I may have to stick a pound in and open an account. Fill ya boots.

My tune of the day: Keep on Truckin' - Eddie Kendricks

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com