Thursday, September 07, 2006

Pardew Squirms

Blimey, Sven is being linked with Wet Sham. I bet that made Al spit his Rice Crispies out this morning. They get everything they deserve.

Marcus Trescothick is alergic to India!!!! That sounds a tad like Rav who I'm convinced that the nearest he's been to the sub continent is Plumstead.

I've just been reading letters in the paper praising Australia on its immigration rules. I'm not sure what their rules are, I did a google search and came up with something from 2003. I may head down to Earls Court and find out.

Oh hang on the word is Australian PM John Howard has taken a firm stand and told immigrants they must adopt the nations culture if they want to live there. Learn the language and the Aussie way. Australian Culture!!!!! So they want all Immigrants to build a barbie, listen to Jason/ Kylie/ INXS and dersicute any Abo you may come across. Harsh ... but true.

So my brother leaves for France today ... good luck.

I've just eaten my lunch, avocado and prawns. I had some celery from breakfast. May have some artichoke for dinner. Oh, maybe not.

Seems like Gibralter have been allowed to join UEFA. I'm going to push for the Isle of Dogs to join to.

My tune of the day: Fantasy - Ten City

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com