Monday, September 25, 2006

Rain

Has anyone ever experienced osmosis of the trouser? Yes I was caught in the rain, I had an umbrella, but still the water is up to my knees. I'm sodden.

I put the radio on twice on Saturday. At 4:48 we were 1-0 down and at 5:39 we were 2-0 down. Oh well ... I think we are doomed, but a lot of people are still wearing them free rose tinted spectacles that get handed out every 15 years.

I had a buying fest at the 95pence shop yesterday. Sun cream, after sun, shampoo, cool box ... did I tell you I was going on holiday? Get in there ...

Oh I saw that John Glover the old Welling player has passed away. I remember John as a rather rugged player with quite a bit of ability, given the general standard of Wellings play at that time.

Did I mention that I'm going on holiday?

I've realised that I've been a bit lackadaisical with my training regime over the last month or so. I think I need to get back to a 4 day gym week, as opposed to a 1 or 2 day gym week. Maybe do a 5 times a week routine for a month, just to get back into the groove.

Blimey just seen this on the faith site ...

Real music for real music lovers -tonight on SKY -CHANNEL 267 ARTSWORLD. Terry Callier in concert @10pm ... oh yes yes YES. Enjoy!

Specially posted by Dr Bob. That's straight after the contender, so I'll have to start my packing early.

My tune of the day: Ordinary Joe - Terry Callier

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com