Friday, September 22, 2006

Golf

It's the Ryder Cup and we should all rejoice. Golf is the game of the people, and it's great especialy in this weather.

I'm Tiger Woods ...

Today is definately yesterdays yang. It's raining proverbial cats n'dawgs. I had to nip over to Canary Wharf and didn't take a brolley. Wet, you betcha. My shoes are soddened, socks now starting to chuck up a bit and all in a seasame seed bun. I love the rain.

Not only was I overcharged on that damn pizza, I was overcharged on my newish case yesterday. I was on the DLR when I found the receipt and looking down at it realised that they had charged me £40 instead of £20. I put my card in and didn't look at the amount. Now there's a lesson for you. Always look at what the fcukers are charging you!!!!

My tune of the day: Good Times - Chic

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com