Friday, September 01, 2006

All that Jazz

Yep it's the Jazz Cafe on Saturday to see Grandmaster Melle Mel. White Lines, I can't wait!!!!

So there we have it, Ashley Cole finally buggered off to Chelskov, Reyes to Real Madrid, Tevez to Wet Sham!!!! Yeah right, that makes you want toinvest all your money into Football.

Charlton went and signed Omar Pouso on loan. Who he!!! It's a strange time down at the Valley.

I watched some of the Sopranos last night. Having missed much of the last series it seemed a bit all over the place. I should get the DVD's, but can't actually be bothered.

I need to paint the garden fence in "Seagrass" this weekend. Oh how I rock.

It's only Friday afternoon ... work sucks.

My tune of the day: ET Boogie - The ET's

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com