Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Celery ...

Ham and celery for breakfast, jeeez that rocks.

It's midday already, only an hour til Body Max. I haven't been to the gym for over a week, so it's going to hurt. But no pain, no gain. Quote me on that.

I fancied a change last night and got the DLR home. It's surprisingly smooth, although slightly annoying in that it stops every 100 yards. Oh and the bus from Lewisham was like a cattle market.

Jelly and cream that's the pudding of choice, mark my words it'll be as big as leggings this winter.

It's quite interesting having a garden that you can potter around as opposed to an overgrown hovel. Each evening I've drunk a cup of coffee in the garden whist admiring the handiwork. It's actually therapeutic. I can see how gardening can be a good past time, not that I'd want to be digging and planting every weekend. Cut the grass ... you're 'avin a laugh ... gravel that's where it's at.

I didn't mention yesterday that Charlie Williams had passd away. I met him once in Bournemouth. During one of those drunken Weekenders. He even signed a card for me ... respect me old flower.

I've finally booked my holiday. The NE coast of Ibiza. I just hope the sun shines. It means I miss the Arsenal game, oh well ...not going to miss much there am I!!!!

My tune of the day: Talking Loud - James Brown

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com