Monday, September 04, 2006

Didn't do it ...

Well would you appreciate Earth without the Wind and Fire or Fatback without the Band. Well blow me down, there was I for Grandmaster Melle Mel and only 2 of the Furious 5 came out on stage. I think the other 3 would have been furious not going on tour. Apart from that it was good. But a tad steep for an hour long showcase, but he is getting on a bit.

I painted the fence on Sunday morning. I dodged the rain clowds and as I finished the sun came out. Now I have to get the Ivy stroke clemantis to grow up the bleedin' thing.

Peter Crouch got a brace on Saturday. He needs a hood mind you.

I settled down to watch the Brazil/ Argentina game yesterday from the Emirates. No Adriano, no Ronaldo, no Ronaldinho. The start of a new era??? You bet ya. The Argies were put to the sword, swished away, good to the boys from Brazil. The Kaka goal was Kevin Lisbiesque ... I kid you not. Onto White Horse Lane to watch Wales on Tuesday. What with their transport infrastructure, your having a laugh.

The sun has snuck out this afternoon. Rock on is all I can say. And rock on my holibobs. Three weeks and counting.

My tune of the day: White Lines - Grandmaster Melle Mel

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com