Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Taking the piss

The Royal Mail are right up there. Have you seen their new pricing guide? If your sending a "large" letter in an A4 envelope you end up paying more. Oh right, so if I want to send something not bentr it costs more money. Thanks ... you get far too much out of me already, so a few pence more rocks.

Love Island ... I gave it a glance last night. Paul Danan!!!! Pulled Sophie Cokesniffers pants down. Oh how I LAUGHED ....

It's phone upgrade time. Jeeez, another couple of weeks of phaffing around. What can I get, what deal will I be offered. Bleeding Orange now get on my wick, just like T-Mobile.

Oh, it's away to Hibernian this evening. Jeez, that's got to be better than away to Torquay. Hasn't it?

Have you all noticed an increase in backpack wearers on the tube stroke train? The ones that wear their backpacks!!!! You know the ones. It's on the increase I tell thee ...

My tune of the day: Clouds - Chaka Khan

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com