Thursday, July 20, 2006

Sun drenched

A lunchtime circuits session definately gets the blood pumping. It does make you sweat like Kev in a volvo factory.

It's the start of the Open Golf Championship today, Zzzzzzz ......

Other news ... Zinedine Zidane has been handed a three-match ban for headbutting Marco Materazzi. HELLLLO !!!!!! He's retired.

It's a Whitstable day tomorrow. So here's hoping for some sun. The CIFC lot are on their way to Leeds for Worldnet. PQ will once again be the star of the show. Beige shoes, beige trosers and beige cheeks.

I've lost my straw hat. I can't believe it ... it's definately straw hat weather.

I think I need a cup of tea and a muffin ....

My tune of the day: Woman in red - Stevie Wonder

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com