Friday, July 28, 2006

Haming it up

I don't know what that means either ....

Still no signings. Oh but the season ticket books have had bleach thrown over them. A disgruntled supporter or rival (won't be a Palarse or Wall)!!!!!!

It's Valencia tomorrow. Odds on we take a mullaring. Ho hum.

It's still quite hot out. Overly humid. I love it.

Love Island pished all over Big Brother. Oh how I love Sophie Anderton (Is she Darrens sis?) and her spats with Paul Danan. Quality viewing. Watch Dennis go to town ...!!!

It's a stroll down to the Sham tomorrow. See what excites me in the 99p shop. It was a bird table last time.

The graphics card has gone on my PC. More expenditure ...

Oh and you should all be looking to switch from British Gas. They provide both my Gas and Electricity. Sod that ... I'm on USwitch ...

My tune of the day: We are family - Sister Sledge

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com