Thursday, July 27, 2006

Right then ....

The new roof panels are up. It puts the rest of the roof to shame. Hopefully the wall gets painted today. The ceiling netting is on order, and the camo material for the benches has arrived. I just need to get some foam padding and I'm away.

I've just ben chatting to my Mum about the cricket. She was cheesed off that she can't watch the test on terrestrial TV. They won't have any viewers in a few years ...

Still no new signings. Yea we've been linked with all and sundry, Uncle Tom Cobley etc, but I want fact. Pictures of them holding the shirt.

Still no idea on what phone to get. Ho hum ....

Just realised I've got a wedding to go to in a couple of weeks. I need to find an outfit that doesn't upstage the bride.

I've got a craving for full phat coke. That's not good.

My tune of the day: Follow me - Alyus

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com