Monday, July 17, 2006

Posted by Picasa

Little Bent with the Junior Reds Under 8's.

Here's hoping he signs a new contract eh !!!!!!

Why do people smoke but waft it around willy nilly?
Why do people refuse to move down the train but clog up the door?
Why do people half walk half run down the platform to get to the barriers first then spend 5 minutes trying to find their ticket from their bag?
Why do fat people walk in twos'?
Why do people moan about it being hot?

Just a few things that were playing on my mind this morning. Ho hum.

I had a productive weekend. I bought a new fish, finally ... and a small bird table for the front garden. I plonked it right in the middle of the lavender, it looks sweet. The windows and stone work were finished, I just have to make sure I clean the front windows frequently and make sure the stone work gets a wash. Only the conservatory roof and the garden to go ...

Reading the Sunday papers was interesting. Matt Oakley, jeeeez. Is that it? No dis-respect man, but come on.

My tune of the day: All because of you - Leroy Hutson

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com