Tuesday, July 04, 2006

The Scots One

Well he went out with a whimper .. shame.

It's the World Cup Semi Final tonight. Is anyone that bothered???? Germany against Italy riveting.

It's still a scorcher out there. Air conditioning anyone??????

I replanted my banana plant last night. I'm looking for the damn thing to grow some.

I need to clear the patio this evening. Some pathclearer and a broom. I live the life. I was thinking I could hose it down, but that's not allowed!!!!

It's WorldNet in a couple of weeks. A weekend on the pish in Leeds, nice. Especially dressed as a hulagirl (that's what Smudge wants!!!!)

Luke Young has decided to stay at Charlton. Now this is the same Luke Young who for 2 years was Luke Warm, who plays fotball like he's playing with a hot potato, the same Luke Young who somehow played for England. Nice!!!

I've booked to go and see Sergio Mendes. Here's hoping he plays better than Ronaldinho.

My tune of the day: City of tomorrow - Jean PhiDary

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com