Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Interesting ...

So Jimmy Floyd Road signs and Chris Peacock has joined Wet Spam. So much for loyalty. He needs to work, so goes and joins the Green Lane Gang. I'll be selling his book on ebay.

I enjoyed a meal cooked by the brother last night, and a discussion about the garden. I need to cut up all the shrubs, get rid of the lawn, scrape out all the sh*te between the patio then bobs your uncle. He recons 2 days, I said more like a week. We shall see.

Celebrity Love Island started, and I don't know the majority of them!!!! Not for me.

I did a Body Pump class at lunchtime. Not as good as Body Max but good all the same.

It's a trip to Selfridges tonight, there's a sale on.

My tune of the day: Corker - The Rurals

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com