Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Reality

I forgot to mention I watched the Contender 2 on Monday night. Keeping them peeled.

A defeat to Scotish Giants Hibs last night. It appears we don't have a big squad. It's full of youngsters. They must know what they are doing!!!! Surely.

Hopefully I'm getting the conservatory roof done today. I say hopefully ... and I mean it.

Talking of rucksacks, why do people put them on the seats and not in the overhead racks. Usually they put them inside and sit on the outside. I saw it last night. What's that all about?

Oh and Canadian Graham has indicated that Barnie Gravel is cycling from John's end to Land o' grouts. Blimey, will his fences suffer? Will he get a blister on his bum? Is Jeff meeting him halfway?

My tune of the day: Expansions - Lonnie Listen Smith

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com