Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Time on my side

So here I am. It's 10:50 and I can finally settle down to write something. It's been a long couple of weeks. Leaving one job after 4 years and starting in another part of London is quite weird. Football, was weird over the Chrimbo break, even up to the Arsenal experience last night. It's quite easy to be an Arsenal supporter. Middle class Urbanite, with a few bucks in your pocket. You weren't there netween 53 and 70 were you? Idiots.

James Brown finally passed away. I actually saw the Godfather back in November. Little did I know. I remember him flirting up there with the Sugar Babes, who didn't know what the fcuk was going on. Respect.

Celebrity Big Brother!!!!! No thanks.

I'm actually working up by Oxford Circus now. That's different from Aldgate I tell thee. So many people. I only want to get a sandwich.

Jocelyn Brown and Alexander O'Neil .... quality. Thery are on now, BBC1 ... Just the two of us. Stick that in your pipe. There's scope there for a Southport duet, surely?

The cricket is still on. It's a bit of a lame duck in reality, but it'll be 5-0 in about 8 hours.My

My tune of the day: Who knows - Beau Dollar

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com