Thursday, January 04, 2007

Another day ...

Until the end of the week, and a lie in. I really struggled to get in this morning. Three days into a new job and the strain is taking hold. Cheers for the heads up on the best sandwich bar locally Tel.

I tuned into Celebrity BB last night and soon tuned right out. I'll be watching the Hogfather tonight me thinks.

Oh I've just seen that Osei has had his red card disciplinary hearing at the FA. THe suits decided it was all a waste of time and have increased his ban by 100%. Quality. I can just see Jose over at the FA and them telling him it's a waste of time and Terry will be banned for 8 games not 4. Ho hum. At least Pards got off.

Did I say it's only Thursday!!!!! Jesus.

My tune of the day: Shifting Gears - Johnny Hammond

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com