Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Remarkable

Should I comment about the Union between England and Scotland being 300 years today. Yeah, nay ... well happy birthday Craig, Debbie and Woody.

It's been a couple of days since I was last on. Work is full on. It's actually quite good to be busy all day. The days shoot by. I even grabbed 30 minutes for lunch today. Hurrah ...

Oh I was going to try and pen something about the ADDICKS current plight. But I've been reading some emails from the pinkoboe list and I'm all hung out. I can't believe that people are still hanging onto some hope of getting out of the shite. I'm actually shaking my head. We are at a crossroads, and we need to hope that the board don't go off on one like they did this summer. They need to start planning now. We need to try to offload JFH and Big Bent. Rommadhal can as they say fcuk off, Ambrose can pack his bag back to East Anglia, and we need to get some young hungry players. In fact I think they should let JFH go now, bring back James Walker from Orient and put him in the team and leave him there. Just tell him not too worry and just play. We need to get Gislasson in and around the squad. Get Walton in front of the back four. Only what I think.

I just turned on Celebrity!!! Big Brother. I turned it straight off. Rubbish.

Shameless, you have to laugh.

Oh, one for Cooksley ... England won a game of cricket. Bloody hell. They made hard work of it though.

David Beckham ... oh it's not funny.

My tune of the day: I'll be good - Rene and Angela

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com