Monday, January 08, 2007

Mondays

That was hard this morning. The alarm woke me, I stumbled towards the kettle, it was the first working Monday in 2007. At the same time last week I was spinning on the wheels of steel. Ho hum.

So we are out of the FA Cup in 2007. An inept performance against Forest and still no away success. It's getting a tad boring now. Just one win would do it, just a little 1-0, nothing spectacular like. Anyway Forest got Chelsea away, so I'm not that fussed.

ZZ has finally turned up. But don't expect him to have any input for at least 4 weeks. He had a long flight and his standard ain't up to much. He'll go the way of Pouso (who I hear you cry!!!!)

I actually did a bit of tidying up this weekend. Six black bin bags of crap, and about 10 off stuff going to Oxfam. I couldn't even be bothered to ebay it. Just get rid.

When do the clocks go back? I'm fed up with this darkness. I want long balmy nights.

Chicken Chapple returns. If it wasn't so funny, it may be funny.

My tune of the day: Good Times - Chic

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com