Sunday, January 28, 2007

It's been a long week ...

Finally I've been able to settle down and maybe write something. It's been a hectic week at work. I've not had a second to myself, but that's good. Come the evenings the last thing I've needed is to sign in, long on and right this shit. Well I'm here now, and I've got the text saying we've just signed "Magic" Bougherra. Time will tell if he's any good, but at least he's been here a year or so. Poor old Souleyman is what I say. Let's see if Pards plays Bougga at right back on Tuesday or in the Centre given it's Kevin Davies. It's Bolton, so don't hold your breath.

So Shilpa won Big Brother. I had it on, in between flicking. I have to say Davina is at the cutting edge as an interviewer!!!!

Well Welling United are top of the Conference South for at least a week. I still follow the Wings progress, and it appears they have been doing quite well. I haven't got down there this season, yet ... in part not wanting to put a mockers on their good run. I always turn up and it goes tits up. But I may go to Gravesend on Tuesday to see them play Tamworth in the Trophy. I say I may do, but it's dependent on what time I get out of work. Watch this space.

I've decided to decorate my bathroom. I'm not sure if I want to tile the lot or paint it white? Decisions. I may have to run it past Vince. Maybe I could get it tiled for a good price. Maybe tiled and painted ... mix and match.

It's dawned on me that it's been a long time since I had a good moan. The trains, rucksacks ... garlic breath, people in general. But have you noticed how loads of people still drive whilst on their phones. But not only drive, start doing manouvres. Thre point turns and stuff. It's quite unbelievable really. The actual standard of driving is shocking. It seems any sod can pass the test these days.

My tune of the day: Woman's gotta have it - Bobby Womack

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com