Thursday, January 11, 2007

Thatcher, thatcher ... milk snatcher

That was the text message I got this morning as I waited in the bank. I realised at once that Margaret wasn't PM any more, so it would have to be about Ben. It didn't take long for me to put 2 and 2 together. About half hour later I had a texted from the club. They had agreed a fee with City. Oh well ... that's as good as it gets!!!!

It seems we have to get a lot of the muppets out. Pards wants them out. I'm not really sure what Dowie actually saw in them, but hey what do I know.

Kelvin McKenzie is on Question Time. Quite unbelievable. I think he does believe his own shit?

Anyway I was trying to work out if Iain Dowie actually knew who or what he was buying? Is or was Djimi Traore and Amady Faye last minute recruits because there was no one else, or did he really want them? Jesus.

I've read that the nights have been warmer than those nights in July!!!! Do they mean July nights in Antarctica? It's freaking cold. What are they on about?

Kelvin McKenzie what a twat!!!! What a complete and utter twat!!!!

My tune of the day: Was that all it was - Jean Carne

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com