Friday, January 05, 2007

Rain

The weekend is finally upon us and the heavens open. I'm sitting here as the rain bashes against the window. Have I got an umbrella? No. Have I got my big coat? No. Ho hum is what I say.

The transfer window is upon us. Curbs is signing everyone, left right and centre. Boa Morte, Smertin, Hartson, Upson, Lineaker, Maradona. We get Reuban Agboola. It's the FA Cup tomorrow. The bleedin 3rd round and I don't appear to be that bothered. It's a shame really. Can't get up for the occasssion. Scotty Carson can't play!!!!! Oh so that's him back to Liverpool then.

The Ashes were lost then. 5 big ones to nil. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it. Three balls I watched last night. Three balls it look Pieterson to nick one. Oh well. It was interesting listening to Botham and Hussain this morning. They were taking exception to a Steve Harmiosn interview. I had actually seen the interview myself, and couldn't believe what he was saying. When asked what he would be doing when he got home, as there is 5 months before the next test he replied "I don't know." He doesn't know!!!!! Oh, keep yourself fir Stevie, lay off the pies, maybe practice a bit of bowling down the nets in Durham Highstreet. Not that hard is it?

My tune of the day: Word Up - Cameo

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com