Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Well thats that then

Cue the Charlton email bulletin:

Plenty of seats remain on general sale for Charlton's home Christmas Premiership fixtures against Fulham on Wednesday, December 27th (8pm) and Aston Villa on Saturday, December 30th (12.45pm).

There's a surprise I thought we would have sellouts there. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!

There's been loads of comments/ emails flying about re last nights dire performance. The one that made me laugh contained the line:

They appear not to give a toss. I was told this morning by an East
Stander that M Bent was bollocking Holland for applauding the fans, lovely
eh.


Go on Marcus. Quality. He's had his 200 grand signing on fee. His weekly wage, say 5-10k and a Hollyoaks girlfriend. Not bad for an inept, ineffective forward. Good job if you can get it. If we can we've got to ship him out. Twelve months is a damn long time.

I wore a santas hat to the game last night. It wasn't lucky.

Only two more days at Hatstand. I'm still doing the handover. It's still a bit weird.

If you haven't got anything to do on Friday, how about this!!!!

Oh have you seen the story about the Boy Scout who told Jim Davisdon he was a fn w(b)anker during the matinee performance of his panto in Dartford? No!!!! Bovvered!!!!

So should it be pigs in blankets or devils on horseback with my christmas dinner?

Did I mention that England lost the Ashes!!!!!!! Oh well.

My tune of the day: Love is you - Carol Williams

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com