Friday, December 08, 2006

Millwall

I was flicking through one of the free sheets last night and I came across a story about Millwall changing their badge. Now I seem to remember there was abranding issue a couple of years back when the reverted to a white strip and the old badge with lions on a shield. Now it seems the new supporters club want the Lenny the Lion image back. Two choices A and B!!!! They look the same ... so that's ok then.

Its Williams and Harrison 2 tomorrow. I went to the first but am giving it a miss tomorrow. I will be decorating then popping down to see my Mum as it's her birthday. I remember the first being such a let down. We didn't even get to go out after because everyone was so pished off. What a difference a year makes?

I was reading the Metro this morning and there was a story about the First Gay Divorce!!!!!!!! Fuck off ... they ain't even married. It's a civil partnership.

My tune of the day: I feel for you - Chakka Khan

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com