Friday, December 15, 2006

North / South divide

I was going to get round to saying something about this. But the Inspector got there first. However I must say that this goes to prove why Gerrard will stay at Liverpool for his whole career and win not very much. Those whinging Scousers, always on about how witty they are, how everyone is against them, well did you see Ken Dodd on the Royal Variety Performance??? He made Stan Boardman look funny.

It's a 12:45 kick off tomorrow. I'd have preferred a 10:00 kick off. Get the whole thing out the way so I can do something constructive for the remainder of the day.

Chrimbo is a week or so away. Blimey I'd better start getting some pressies sorted. The tree went up on Wednesday, although I'd lost the instructions so it was all arse about face. The red lights look good.

Oh and for the Benefit of all the listeners England have fcuked up in the Cricket again. I turned it on to see the last wicket stand between Monty and Stevo but it was all over by then. There's always the World Cup .... not.

Only a week left in the job. I'll have to start packing up all my bits. I'll do that on Tuesday.

My tune of the day: Tears - Frankie Knuckles

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com