Thursday, December 07, 2006

Eccles Cake

I've found this shop over Spitalfields that does quality eccles cakes. You know the buttery ones that melt in your mouth. Oh maybe you don't!!! But I have always loved an eccles, as oppossed to a Chorley.

Shame ...

I went out at lunch to confirm numbers for the Christmas drink/ meal on the 17th. There are 30 odd now. So they'll have to section a lil' space in the Pub. It's quality that people are getting off their arrises.

It's H's birthday on the 22nd. I got an email. Bleedin email. What ever happened to texts?????

I've fallen into having Oatso simple instead of Porridge Oats of a morning. If you microwave the oats you get a bowl full of hot oats!!! If you microwave Oatso Simple, you get a bowl of porridge. How does that work?

Welcome back Kins. Mark Kinsella is back as Development Guy Guru. To think he nearly went to Gillingham because we wouldn't pay the fee.

Christmas is two weeks away. I'm off to the Christmas Market in Brussels on Monday. I can't wait. Mussles and mulled wine ....

My tune of the day: I'll be holding on - Al Downing

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com