Monday, December 18, 2006

Marvellous

It was a wonderful day yesterday, drinking, eating with friends only ruined when I decided I wanted to know the Wet Sham score, and switched on the WAP. I only managed a chuckle this morning. Fifteen years huffing and puffing against UManU and they do it in his first game!!!! Jesus H.

My saturday was one of contentment or maybe contemptment. As I sat in the Upper North, I was dreaming of cut priced tickets when Colchester come down next season. I bet we get them away first game of next season!!!! It's a slight distraction tomorrow when we play Wycombe in the League Cup. I say put the lads in, and go for it. Sam, Gislasson, Weston.

It's the last week at Hatstand and it all seems a bit weird. I'm doing a handover and documenting everything I actually do. All very strange really when you try to jot down what it is is part of the job.

The Northern Addick moves into his new mansion today. I should actually call him to make sure it all went ok!!!! Yep just called him, he's hard at it ... they didn't knick the taps ....

Oh vote Mark Ramprakash in Strictly Come Dancing ....

My tune of the day: Every time he comes around - Minnie Ripperton

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com