Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Swing low ...

It was always on the cards wasn't it. Stan "The Van" and the Bath Rugby players. All out on the pish in Dublin, all slagging each other off. Do we really want to know, do we really care? It's the age old football vs rugby thingamy. You know Rugby, remember ... England won the World Cup last year, but nothing since. It's in all the papers ... Colly bragging about his exual conquests with Kirsty Gallacher ... you would though, wouldn't you?

This getting dark in the evenings thing really takes the buscuit. I left work last night, it was dark, it was raining and I didn't have a smile on my face. In fact it does put you on a right downer. Well, I've shaken out all the cobwebs, brushed myself down ... and I'm looking good. I might even be going on holiday.

The young reserves drew with Pompey last night. Word is that although we looked accomplished we had no cutting edge. I have heard that somewhere before ... cutting edge, don't make me laugh. One of the Tottenham boys I know will be out of rehab for Saturdays game ... I was going to suggest I meet him in the pub, unfortunately I am up north ... shame eh!!!!

Talking of going up North. I found a pair of trousers/ Jeans in the cupboard that I had forgotten I had. Pink and black stripes ... which I'll wear with a pair of winkle pickers, but what can I wear up top? A black shirt maybe, tuxedo jacket ... I'm not too sure at the moment.

I turned on GMTV this morning ... (Yes, I know) they were having a telephone poll re who do you want to win the American elections ... Bush or Kerry. I did sit there scratching my head. So who would be phoning a premium telephone line to register their preference. Not half the fools I say on "Britains Hardest Village" on Sky One last night. They would have had trouble using a phone.

Does anyone work at BP? Does anyone want to work at BP?

My tune of the day: Latin Lover - Maters at Work



0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com