Friday, November 26, 2004

Sunny Delight ...

No not that pseudo-orange/ vegetable oil drink but outside. It's sunny. It's the first time I've seen the sun in months. Well not totally true, but in this country at least.

It's football tomorrow. I actually can't wait. To see Fortune get the run around from Gudjonson, and Kishishev from Lampard, what more would I want. I may have to wear my lucky pants. Hang on, I actually don't own a pair ...

I was meant to be doing that Run London 10km thingy on Sunday. I entered and then forgot about it. But it's just dawned on me how serious this thing is meant to be. I've done no actual training either ... which is fun, so I think I could run about 6-7km before I hit the wall. Then what??? Wabbling all around Bermondsey, not a pretty sight. So sod it. I think i'll stay in the warmth of my front room and watch the Liverpool/ Arse match.

The Southend gal ... well Shoeburyness really is pregnant. She's just told me. Congratulations I say, and I mean it, but that would be the 3 or 4th time wouldn't it?? But what do I know!!!!

I'm not sure if I have said congratulations to Graeme and Nicky on the birth of Tabitha. I know it was a bit hairy, but it would be if you had a monkey ... boom, boom. No, seriously congratulations, and isn't it about time Kev sowed his seed, just to prove he ain't a jaffa!!!!!

I'm still trying to download some of the Brasil pics, and waiting on a few multimedia messages to arrive so I can post the pictures. The ones of Isabellas tenth bithday party are quality.

My tune of the day: It's great to be here - Jackson 5

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com