Thursday, November 25, 2004

Return of the Prodigal Son ...

Well, I'm back in work mode, seriously pished at the cold weather and looking forward to his return on Saturday. Whether he'll play or be on the bench god only knows, well that what Jose calls himself ... but who am I to argue.

Charlton v Chelsea is always a fixture I look forward to. I have a few Chels mates and it was always good putting them in their place. But what now? Now they have all the benjamins, the moolah, louies, rubles ... what now??? Well we have JJ and Kish, come on you know they can do it.

Before I left to go to Brazil I complained one last time to three about the shite phone I had. And would you believe it they changed they model. They gave me an LG thingy, that bleeps every time you do something. But it works. I was on the phone for about 45 mins last night and it didn't drop the call once. Well I lie, but I dropped the phone so that don't count. So if you need to complain do it long and hard. Keep on complaining because eventually you will get what you want.

I'm considering getting a cleaner. I just can't be bothered to do it myself. Is that a bit extravagant? The flat is a tip, and I just sit down and do nothing. At least if I had someone coming round to do it I might make an effort, I wouldn't want them thinking I was a lazy, helpless git would I!!!!

Oh an Welling United are off the bottom of the league. They've actually won a couple of matches, whooopeeee. But they did lose to Dartford in the Kent Cup, somethings never change.

I'm trying to download some more pics of the Brazil trip. But I'm not too sure how many peeps would want to see me thonged up on the beach. They are great shots though.

It's a month to go before Christmas. I was speaking to someone yesterday who had just put their decorations up. Is that a bit too soon? Isn't it a bit tacky to do that? I usually do it a couple of weeks before the day, and take them down just in the new year. Seems about right to me. But then again ... who am I to complain. Northerners eh ...

Come on Charlton ... we gotta take those Russians to the cleaners this week. Make him eat his giant truffle ... come on lets stuff it up em' ...

My tune of the day: Love's on time - Barbara Tucker

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com