Thursday, August 07, 2008

KP is definately nuts ...

Well Michael Vaughan departed to spend time with his family, generally kick back and wait for Sky to offer him a commentary position. Thanks Mikey, especially for the Ashes, it was fun but it's about to get even better.

KP follows Tony Greig and Allan Lamb into the hot seat. I'm waiting for him to do a grovel faux paux. You know he will, it's in the blud.

Anyway he had a great first day ... and it made a change to listen to something positive from Boycs today.

It's the start of the footie season on Saturday. Charlton vs Swansea is my match of choice. It's my first match of this season. I just couldn't bring myself to do the friendlies. I just want to start enjoying my Saturdays. We won't win ever match but i want to start feeling positive about it. Oh well I can but dream.

It's been a funny week. Weather wise. It still is summer. Well supposedly. The rain has been falling, the sun has been shinning ... the rain falling, the sun shinning. Coat, no coat ... the choice is yours. It's the season of big rucksacks. No, I'm not going to castigate the carriers of these items. I just don't understand how it works. But I suppose that means I still have things to learn.

Whoopee ...

My tune of the day: Let's put it all together - The Stylistics

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com