Friday, July 25, 2008

Frank Sidebottom

One of Franks songs is titles ... The Robins aren't Bobbins. Yes, yes .. we aint really the robins but it puts into perspective my feelings at the mo. We've sold out 900 seats in a friendly with Brighton. How could that be .. a friendly, with there being a carrot crunch, no money, blah, blah. Well its a pish up at the seaside. It's what we would have wanted for Blackpool, a fixture in July/ August nmaybe Septemnber or even May. It's what friendlies should be about. We should have a little tour of Edinburgh, a game against Brighton, Southend and Welling, then a home game against West Ham and everything would be ok. But we've had training in Spain, a match against Dover and that's it.

Can you see why I aint bob bob bobbin?

I have to say with two weeks until the start of the season my juices aint really flowing. Yes I'll be there ... but maybe out of habit more than enjoyment.

However I have to say, and this is a definate that I'm going to keep this up to date with my latest thoughts on the Mighty Addicks. My thoughts just like Chairmans Maos should be listened to ...

My tune of the day: Manhatten - Laura Greene

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com