Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Customer Service

There were loads of suits mingling around Charing Cross the other day. Once a quarter I think they have these question and answer sessions. But I'm thinking more questions than answers. It's always leaves and congestion .... get on with it.

We had one of the sewing machines serviced yesterday. One hundred and two notes. The bloke wanted a cheque there and then but I had run out. You get me. So today the machine goes haywire. The machinist phones the bloke who then gives him loads of gip. Resulting in an, if I see you on the street sort of threat!!! It made me laugh because surely the bloke must realise we haven't paid yet and as the work was shite we won't be paying. He would have been better off saying yes, no, thank you ... shirley?

The fact that people walk along texting pishes me off. They should look where they are going. Fact.

Oh and I saw a blind hill skier on Monday ... on great big roller blade things!!!!

My tune of the day: Toque De Cuica - Airto

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was the blind guy texting at the time?

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com