Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Big Brother

So the word is that no one want to watch it. A bunch of freaks, wannabees, fakers ... well we all know we will be hooked. We'll watch them all in. And watch them out one by one.

Jesus.

Graham Poll. Now there's a name to conjure with. There's a song that they all sing? I can't remember how it goes, but it sums him up exactly. The back pages are full of his chirping. Now I'm sure it was him that dished out 3 yellow cards to the Croat. It was the pinnacle of his career, what any referee would aspire to do. But he fcuked it. Poor old Poll, what a f'n assehole.

I've been growing my beard. I've booked a cut throat shave tomorrow so I can see the benefits. I can't wait. It's gone all fluffy.

It's still raining out. Of course I've had clothes on the line for about 4 days now.

My tune of the day: Brown Girl in the Ring - Boney M

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com