Thursday, June 07, 2007

The Unknown Soldier

You can tell we've been in the Prem too long. We signed one Paddy McCarthy, and I've never heard of him. Unlike your Souleyman Diawarra, and yer Tala El Kharkouri. A no nonsense player, whatever that means!!!

Now it's made me smile the reaction that Graham Poll got to his video diary of the season shown on Inside Sport earlier this week. OoOhhhh he actually is human, he was able to show the family side of the man. Yeah, yeah .... bullshit. We've all seen Poll the entertainer strutting round. You know what you are going to get. It was Poll first everyone else a close runner up. Good riddance.

It's June, it's the Third test and there is no sign of sunshine. Global warming my ass.

I'm still looking for a plumber if you know one?

My tune of the day: London Is The Place For Me - Lord Kitchener and friends

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com