Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Rain

Didn't it just!!!!!

Football, cricket and a BBQ were planned for this weekend. Hey ho. The BBQ went well although in-doors, Blackpool won the footie in the rain, and the rain eased off so the Wet Indies could sucumb. Ho humb.

So it'll be a mad rush for Blackpool tickets next season!!! They have nine thousand capacity and already half the Charlton are planning long weekends. Maybe not in January though.

Bluewater on a Bank Holiday Monday, not my dea of heaven.

Ikea .. what a bunchm of turnips. There I am putting a a wardrobe togther, and it collapses. On my foot. Bring it back they say!!!! It's a wardrobe!!!! I hired a van to get it in the first place. So no more Ikea for me ... they can stick their tea tree lights.

My tune of the day: Take Me To The River - Al Green

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com