Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Life ...

So you go through life, trying to be as nice as you can be ... and what happens ... some scrote (or two scrotes in this instance) nicks your car!!! Not only breaks into it, but more or less ruins the whole fn thing. Word from the insurance company says that it's a write off!!!!! Fuck you ...

Hold on .... I'm watching the Most Annoying Pop songs in history, and Gloria Gaynor, I will survive is at number 22!!!!

Anyway, yea some scrote nicked one of the cars. I don't really understand nicking cars, so fuck you.

I went to see Frankie and Maze on Friday. They were absolutely quality, and Frankie at 61 is the proper dogs. All I need now is the teeshirt, so a vintage 1984 Back in Stride tee is winging it's way from the US. eBAY ROCKS ...

Some scrote nicked my car!!!! Fuck you ...

Talking of concerts I'm off to se Stevie next Wednesday. I was reading some of the reviews of his earlier shows, and you have to laugh. One muppet said something along the lines off all Stevie does is sit behind a moog and play. What did you want him to do? Breakdance!!! Another idiot said they had spent the best part of an hour waiting for Stevie to play his hits!!! Idiot ...

My tune of the day: Rock Creek Park - The Blackbyrds

2 comments:

ChicagoAddick said...

How's the car insurance?

Ric said...

Oh car insurance rocks, they write it off and give you £100 ... cheers

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com